Welcome to the York Region Bid Opportunities Website
This site allows potential Bidders to create a Bidding System Vendor account. Bidders select categories for goods and services and the Bidding System will notify the Vendor by email of new Bid opportunities matching their category selection.
Public tenders, bids and request for proposals are posted on this website.
Bidders are solely responsible for ensuring their Vendor account information is kept current.
For step by step instructions on how to create an Account please refer to the Vendor Guide
Starting in January 2018, York Region will begin accepting electronic bid submissions for selected Request for Proposals (RFPs). Please refer to the bid details for each procurement to determine if the bid is being accepted electronically.
Purchasing Support: If you have questions about a specific bid opportunity please direct your inquiry to the contact person listed in the bid document.
If you encounter technical issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The following is a list of our current online bid opportunities. Please refer to the Status column in the list to determine if the bid is open, closed or awarded.
Login Create Account
Using York Region's Online Bids and Tenders website:
- If you are using this service for the first time you will need to create an account. Please note your email address and password; you will need them to purchase/download bids in the future.
- If you already have an account proceed to login.
- To initiate your bid purchase/download click on the "Register for this Bid" button for the bid opportunity you are interested in. Complete the information fields and submit your payment by Visa, American Express or MasterCard.
- Once your payment is complete, return to the Bids Homepage and click on the green download arrow for the bid that you purchased.
- If you wish to download additional copies of the bid simply return to the Bids and Tenders website and login with the same email address and password that you used when you initially purchased the bid.
Obtaining printed copies of bid documents
Bid documents are available for pick up Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM, from:
17250 Yonge Street, 1st Floor
Newmarket, ON L3Y 6Z1
1.877.464.9675 ext. 71900
Please note that printed copies of bid documents will not be available for certain bid opportunities.