York Region Bids and Tenders
The following is a list of all current online bid and tender opportunities with York Region. Please refer to the Status column in the list to determine if the bid is open or closed.
The York Purchasing Co-operative (YPC) is hosting a Purchasing Vendor Fair on Wednesday June 17th, 2015, at the City Playhouse Theatre located in the City of Vaughan. This event is designed to provide the vendor community with an introduction to the YPC’s member agencies and to provide insight as to why buying co-operatively makes sense. For more information view our Ad
Your search did not return any results.
- Make sure your keywords are spelled correctly
- Try a different search
Using York Region Online Bids and Tenders:
- If you are using this service for the first time you will need to create an account. Please note your username and password for purchasing / downloading bids in the future.
- If you already have an account proceed to login.
- To initiate your bid purchase / download select Register to Bid for the tender you wish to purchase. Complete the information fields and submit your payment by Visa, American Express or MasterCard.
- When payment is complete return to the home page and click the green download arrow for the bid that you purchased.
- If you wish to download additional copies simply return to the site and login with the same username and password that was used when you purchased the bid.
- Bidders must acknowledge all addenda.
Obtaining printed copies of bid documents
Bid documents are available for pick up Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM, from:
Supplies & Services Department,
17250 Yonge Street, 1st Floor
Newmarket, ON L3Y 6Z1
905-830-4444 ext. 1900